Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I wanted to see what kind of trouble I could get myself in down south, so I took a field trip to -A- space. Actually, my original destination was down in BoB space, but I ended up in a system with a few interesting people. At the present time, -A- appears to be neutral to SMASHKill, which made it interesting as there were Vagabonds and various interceptors trying to hunt me down. I warped to the NPC station in system at 100 km to witness the Southern Coalition cyno in three carriers. As soon as I came out of warp anywhere, with exception of a safespot, they were there with some sort of tackler. I still managed to get out of harms way with some screenshots. Here are a few images from earlier today (I apologize for the poor quality ahead of time):







No comments: